0

My Lover




okay... let's start with sing (in bingo rhyme) ..hahahaa

There was a neighbor who had a dog,
And Cacong was his name-o.
C-A-C-O-N-G
C-A-C-O-N-G
C-A-C-O-N-G
And Cacong was his name-o.

I fall in love with my neighbor's dog, and I think the owner hadn't given his dog name yet, so when I asked what is his dog's name, he just said "cacong!" heee.. maybe he thought I didn't notice, and the next day I called the dog "cacong" the owner laugh at me and repeat saying "cacong" hear the strange name that actually he didn't realize he said before... rrrr...
I love playing with cacong, once I know I can't touch him freely... and I can't stand when he lonesome and howling, then I come closer to him his tail move fastly and get excited, whoaaaa.. I get I excited too!, that's how pet can built up emotionally relationship with human, unfortunately his owner doesn't give him much attention.....how come he can stand looking these puppy's eyes?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top