0

Craving For Crispy Spicy Chicken

For uncounted.... so many times I and Tubby go to this place, yup the restaurant that one day I accidentally found to have a lunch at Grand Indonesia. Since the first bite of its crispy spicy chicken, I swear I will come back for that...hahahahaha lebay Onion Head Emoticons 7.
It's Kamikaze Karaage, 


They have crispy chicken with  selection spice, my favorite one is kamikaze, it's quite hot but I won't try harakiri sauce anymore, hahahahaha that should be insane you can eat chicken with super-duper-hot-sauce slowly... no...no...for me it's all about enjoying food, so when you want to decided spicy sensation but still enjoying your meal just choose kamikaze sauce, okay?! nah, the picture above is pretty good deal for me, it's mix karaage. There's chicken crispy karaage and beef yakiniku plus rice plus 2 sides menu like chiizu korokke and kani corn salad all cost about 30K IDR. Ahhh... since the easiest way and comfort place at GI I often go to GI just for having this japanese crispy chicken, actually they have others store like BSD, PVJ and CP. The last one is a new store and too bad they left bad impression, the place is too small and become crowded because most of customers using disdus voucher ( I have 5 vouchers for my own actually, but the crowded postponed me to use them). That place is quite far if I just want to have lunch at week day, that makes me looking out for another crispy chicken, (I hope kamikaze opening soon at cibubur, hihihihi), there you go the review about crispy chicken...

#Kamikaze Karaage


Yes, I crazy for the unique crispy outside and the yummy kamikaze sauce. Looks like it takes long time to cook, because the chicken is soak by spice, so after you have the crunchy skin (it's different from others fastfood fried chicken yaa) you will taste the juicy and spicy chicken. I don't know what kind of cooking technique they had, I used to order the chicken for take away, after hours, I still enjoy the crunchy skin at home. At Grand Indonesia they serve it very well, it took quite long time but it's okay they made by ultimate sacrifice so the taste never make you upset. the size of chicken is pretty big too and the best quality I guess. Ah their ocha also, the unique one, I know that should be the extracted one, but it's still refreshing and I love the smell of ocha.

#Bon Chon


This is korean crispy chicken I purposely find this crispy chicken at Gandaria City, they have more store than kamikaze, you can find it esily. They only have 2 kind of sauce original one or spicy. I choose spicy one. The size of chicken is small, cannot fullfilll your hunger tummy even concist of 5 pieces 1 portion, trust me. The sauce is so so, not too spicy even they said it's spicy one I guess they become red and shinny because of tomato sause, hihihihi...ummmm what else, yeah...I think they cooked it fastly thus they tasty untill the skin, the meat is still white and tend to tasteless. I quite upset with the service too as if we eating like a jokes, they only serve it with cardboard, morever if you order rice they give just like burger, without plate, hmmmm...but this one is more cheap than other.

#Omo! Chicken


Another korean spicy chicken. This is chicken fingers with hot sauce cost 25K IDR for 125 gram. They have a perfect match : ancovy and seaweed rice ball. About the taste looks like they cooked it beautifully and took quite long time. The sauce actually not my type because the spicy comes from pepper not chilli, it also have sweet aftertaste. I think it's worthed to try for pepper lover, because the pepper is so dominant here.

# Richeese Fire Wings


Actually this is the emergency, because I'm craving too much of spicy chicken, I found richeese factory at Cibubur Junction. They're on soft opening so I have special price that time. I spend less 100K IDR for two menus. I remember it was ramadhan, we breakfasting with fire wing ahahahaha...We choose level 3 of 5. I guess it will be so so. That's totally wrong... we have to eat it quickly, and buy extra drink. You will not be able to speak but only wipe your tears and sweat while eating. seriously. I used to think other blogger get it too much when reviewing this fire wing. This time you'll say that it is true...hahaha but the cheese sauce helps a lot for the burning tongue, here's some tips for eating-something-too-spicy ;
1. Bring your own tissue or hand kerchief to wipe your tears and sweat, seriously you'll need it.
2. Choose free flow drink (so you don't spend extra money for another drinks)
3. Choose high density drink (aaahhh what is that?!) just like milk for example, the particle will cover your tongue and dispel the burnt feeling quickly than just a water
4. Eat seriously, focus on what you eat, never laught at your mate face, it will took long time for your tongue to taste the spice
5. Eat quickly, so you don't have time to taste the too-spicy-food
6. DON'T touch your eyes soon after eat, even you already wash it, ahahahaha seriously that will burnt your eyes too...hahahaha
One day I and Tubby back again, we discussed many time wheter order level 5 or level 1 hahahahaa....finally order level 1 "Level 5 should be inhumane! that's not a food," said Tubby, hahahahahaha

#Shihlin Taiwan Street Food


I don't know much about this taiwan street food. The curriousity comes after I see that kind of food at anakjajan's instagram, she post token, I guess it's the same food.  I found it at CP. I forget what the name of this food something sound like XXL crispy chicken, I ordr this by pointing the food, hihihihih...So It's foured-deep-frying-chicken-fillet that chopped into pieces and sprinkled with seasoned and spicy powder. We eat using skewer, you'll spend about 25K IDR for one portion. That much enough, 2 person is enough to et one portion.


XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top